Breaking News
The Student News Site of Roseburg High School

Orange R

Orange R

Orange R

The Future Generation of PlayStation Consoles

Photography Taken at Playstation/Sony Conference

While the PS4 is a powerful machine, it is a really good console. It is more powerful than the Xbox One. While the Xbox One might be a good console, the PS4 wins the round because it has better memory and it was built and designed to be better than the Xbox One. Like the PS5 the PS4 used to be the dominant video game console, until the newest PS5 console came out and then that became the dominant console over the Xbox series X . The PlayStation 5 is a beautiful console. It was built to be bigger, faster, and has more memory and software than the original PS4. It has the possibility of streaming at 4k and also has a 4K ultra Blu-Ray drive and it also has a cooling system so it does not overheat. Also, it has better graphics than the PS4 and the Xbox One combined. In my opinion, I think the PS5 is a great console and has good graphics. Sony has confirmed there will be a new Playstation 5 console coming out and I am pretty sure that it is supposed to be better than the Playstation 5.No offense to the Xbox lovers but from what I heard the PS5 comes out as better than the Xbox series X because it has more memory and has more Microsoft in it and another thing is that the PS5 has a cooling system so it does not overheat while you are playing it. Quite honestly I can not judge the new Xbox because I have never played on a Xbox for years but I would prefer Playstation. What will come next for PlayStation?

What Comes Next?

Just like the PS5 it is supposed to be the next dominant console but like always the Xbox company has something to say about that so that means that they will try to build a new Xbox console that will dominate Playstation but I don’t honestly think Xbox has the technology for that. I think the Playstation will always come out as the best console. Sony has confirmed that there will be a PS6 console on the way and it is supposed to be released in 2029 or 2030.

Donate to Orange R
$50
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Roseburg High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

Donate to Orange R
$50
$500
Contributed
Our Goal