Breaking News
The Student News Site of Roseburg High School

Orange R

Orange R

Orange R

Club: Esports & Gaming Club

The RHS E-sports club is a daily club that meets in room M-206.

The club is advised by Mr. Bowen and run by co-presidents, Camron Colton and Zoey Johnson. All are welcome! Even for those who are not “gamers,” the club is still a fun time to eat lunch and talk with friends.

Club members always prioritize a positive and respectful community full of people who are involved. 

The club hosts several different games which play at different times and locations. The first is Smash Bros. Ultimate which has daily unofficial practices in the mornings and during first lunch in M-206. Members also play Minecraft after school on Thursdays in the Drafting Lab, room T-107 From 2:40-3:30pm.

The third game members play is League of Legends, which is also held in the Drafting Lab after school Thursday’s, 2:40-3:30pm.

Each year, the club also hosts Smash Bros. tournament fundraisers to purchase prizes for the top three places in the Smash Bros. Ultimate tournament. This year, more things similar to the fundraiser could be planned.

Students who have no one to pick them up after school can take the after school activity bus which leaves at 4:30 PM and drops off at a number of locations around Roseburg. Contact the front office for more information, and stay tuned for more updates at RHSOrangeR.org.

Donate to Orange R
$50
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Roseburg High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

Donate to Orange R
$50
$500
Contributed
Our Goal