Breaking News
The Student News Site of Roseburg High School

Orange R

Orange R

Orange R

Crafting it up at the annual Christmas craft fair!

It’s officially the holiday season! There’s no better way to start the festivities than the annual Christmas Craft Fair. This happened Dec. 3-6 with over 300 craft vendors! The craft fair is always a great time to stop by and get some fun festive gifts for loved ones. The three-day long event is always a big hit for the locals of Roseburg with booths from handmade ornaments to delicious baked goods! The craft fair is a great way to bring the community together and bring people’s creativity to light! Everyone has the opportunity to support their local small businesses and explore handcrafted items while celebrating their holiday spirit. Small businesses around town spend weeks leading up to the fair, preparing their creative crafts and amazing ideas. One of those businesses is “Sweet Obsessions” with owner Kari Moyo. Kari has been baking for Sweet Obsessions since 2011 and has been attending the Christmas Craft Fair since 2012 with the help of her mom, Teresa Courtney, who is with Bridgewood Assisted Living. Kari’s specialty is cupcakes and cakepops with different holiday themes. One of her most popular treats is “The Grinch” cake pop! “Seeing all the people and familiar faces, as well as having a friendship with other vendors” is what Kari would say her favorite part of the Christmas Craft Fair is. This is what the Craft Fair is all about. Coming together as a community, making those special connections and bonding over hand-made crafts and treats.

Donate to Orange R
$50
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Roseburg High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

Donate to Orange R
$50
$500
Contributed
Our Goal