Breaking News
The Student News Site of Roseburg High School

Orange R

Orange R

Orange R

Marching Ensemble

For the first time in history, the Roseburg High School band won 3rd place in championships! They worked very hard this year, performed wonderful halftime shows for Football and kept persevering. Their halftime show consisted of a song about the Greek god Hades. “I thought that it went very well, I know there is stuff that we could work on but other than that it went really well.” says Dustin Mahan who is a part of the marching band. 

During competitions, parents and volunteers support our band by donating food! They donated at the RME competition on Saturday 28! Maybe you can even donate food to help fill their meals. 

A fun performance is happening on Monday, October 30. This will be their Platinum Arrow performance at 7pm on Finlay Field. It will be the only time to see the entire Roseburg Marching Ensemble halftime show for free. Students will perform the show and some other pieces that will go along with it. The event should last less than one hour. Spread the word, come enjoy the music and have a wonderful week. We are excited to see everyone that shows up to support our band!

Donate to Orange R
$50
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Roseburg High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

Donate to Orange R
$50
$500
Contributed
Our Goal